We’re less than a few days away from a brand new year, and with that, every tuning house in the world is wrapping up their latest gifts and sending them off in a blaze of glory. Shelby, Mansory, Vorsteiner, G-Power, Hamann; the list goes on. And thanks to all of our lovely fans (you) and a bit of input from the crew, we picked our top 10 tuned cars of 2012. Enjoy!
Category Archives: Most Popular
For the week ending September 16th, the most popular car on BoldRide was this SRT Viper GTS. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
5. It has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Viper ever built.
4. The V10 inside is the world’s most torque-rich naturally aspirated production engine.
3. SRT Viper’s 4.9 pounds per horsepower puts it just behind the Bugatti Veyron (yes!)
2. It’s more luxurious, and arguably better looking than ever – at least we think so.
1. The wait for it is finally over. Want it?
For the week of September 2nd, the most popular car on BoldRide was this 2013 Hennessey HPE 700 Mercedes-Benz E63. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
5. Hennessey tuned cars are the natural predator of rear tires.
4. Usually Hennessey’s HPE cars are all-America. Now you can have German and American engineering.
3. The E63 can run 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds, before the extra 150 hp.
2. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class chassis is the best balance of comfort and performance on all road surfaces
1. All the added performance comes with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
We’re back with our weekly Top 10 #boldride Instagram shots. It’s been a long week and we’ve spent the last four days recovering from a weekend packed with barbecue, car spotting and beer. Life is hard. From the looks of #boldride, a lot of you, regardless of where in the world you call home, have been up to exactly the same thing. Which is great, because this week we’re going international and crisscrossing the globe via everyone’s favorite quirky smartphone app.
For the week of August 12th, the most popular car on BoldRide was this Audi R8 Exclusive Selection Editions. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
5. The Audi R8 is one of the most understated and useable supercars you can buy.
4. If it’s good enough for Tony Stark (in the first Iron Man movie), then it’s good enough for anyone.
3. You can buy a murdered out Audi from the factory with matte paint, how cool is that?
2. This is the last year for this body style on the R8, a good time to celebrate.
1. Both the matte gray V8, and the pristine white/black V10 have killer looks and performance.
For the week of July 16th, the most popular car on BoldRide was this Aspid GT-21 Invictus. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
For the week of July 9th, one of the most popular cars on BoldRide was this 1928 Cadillac Al Capone Town Sedan. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
Though we wish were writing about Kate Beckinsale, or some top heavy British glamour model’s topless photos being leaked from a hacked cell phone, that’s not our beat. We’ve got something better. The Mclaren MP4-12C, Aston Martin Vantage V12 and the Noble M600 are now all available as drop-tops just in time for summer.
For the week of July 2nd, one of the most popular cars on BoldRide was this McLaren MP4-12C Spider. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
For the week of June 25th, one of the most popular cars on BoldRide was this Ford Mustang Red Tails Edition. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
- Auto Shows
- Bold Rant
- Bold Ride of the Week
- Bold School
- Brilliant Mind Behind
- eBay Car Of The Week
- Event Highlights
- Future Ride
- Jaw Dropper
- Most Popular
- Race Ride
- Sold Ride
- Spied Ride
- Tech Ride
- The List
- Weekly News Recap
- Weird Ride
- Wheels Wallpaper
- Who am I?
- Your Ride
4x4 Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Bold School Bugatti Camaro Chevrolet Classic Car Concept Car Corvette Coupe Dodge eBay Car of the Week Ferrari Ford Future Ride Jaguar Jaw Dropper Lamborghini McLaren Mercedes-Benz Muscle Car Mustang Nissan Pagani Popular this Week Porsche Racing Reviews Shelby Sports Car Supercar SUV The List Toyota Tuner Unveiled Video Volkswagen Wallpaper Weekly News Recap Who am I? Your Ride