For the week of September 2nd, the most popular car on BoldRide was this 2013 Hennessey HPE 700 Mercedes-Benz E63. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
5. Hennessey tuned cars are the natural predator of rear tires.
4. Usually Hennessey’s HPE cars are all-America. Now you can have German and American engineering.
3. The E63 can run 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds, before the extra 150 hp.
2. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class chassis is the best balance of comfort and performance on all road surfaces
1. All the added performance comes with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty