For the week ending September 16th, the most popular car on BoldRide was this SRT Viper GTS. Our top 5 reasons we think it’s getting lots of love:
5. It has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Viper ever built.
4. The V10 inside is the world’s most torque-rich naturally aspirated production engine.
3. SRT Viper’s 4.9 pounds per horsepower puts it just behind the Bugatti Veyron (yes!)
2. It’s more luxurious, and arguably better looking than ever – at least we think so.
1. The wait for it is finally over. Want it?