We backed up and grabbed some stuff you may have missed this past week. You’re welcome.
- The snake returns! Street and Racing Technology (SRT) reveals the all-new Viper. (via Wheels NY Times)
- The designer of the iconic 911, Ferdinand Porsche, dies at the age of 76. (via USA Today)
- The Jetson’s cartoon vehicle comes to fruition with the Terrafugia Transition, the first flying car. (via MSNBC)
- The ultimate Shelby 1000 made its debut at the New York Auto Show. (via AutoBlog)
- The 2014 Nissan NV200 ‘Taxi of Tomorrow’ hits the streets of New York. (via NPR)
- Jaguar announced the new F-Type. It maintains it’s ‘F’camouflage until later this year. (via LA Times)
- After 576,000 miles, a 93 year old Florida woman FINALLY retires her 1964 Mercury. (via Yahoo)
Click here to see the best galleries of the cars released this week at the New York Auto Show.