We backed up and grabbed some stuff you may have missed this past week. You’re welcome.
- Ultra luxury SUVs like Lamborghini’s Big Bull, Bentley’s EXP 9 F and the Eterniti Artemis debut at the Beijng Auto Show. (via CBS News)
- Bugatti unveils a one-off Grand Sport Wei Long that pays homage to the Year of the Dragon and features porcelain motifs. (via MotorAuthority)
- Jaguar revealed the Ultimate XJ – so now you now pop champagne and more in this “private jet” of new cats. (via UberGizmo)
- A Chinese collector purchased the the one-off Bertone Nuccio Concept for about 2 million euros. (via Automotive News Europe)
- Victoria Beckham worked with Land Rover to create the supreme “soccer mom” Evoque. (via Reuters)
- Chrysler is roaring back to life – their first quarter income quadrupled thanks to strong U.S. market share growth. (via Business Week)
- Lastly, we took an in depth look at new Lamborghini Urus SUV Concept. (via BoldRide)